We care about your privacy concerns. We want you to understand how we keep certain information private and secure while using it to serve you better.
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, subscribe to our newsletter, make a reservation, fill out a form, or make a payment.
When registering on our site, you may be asked to enter your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, or credit card information.
How do we use your information?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience. Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.
- To improve our website. We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To improve customer service. Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To process transactions. Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of processing a payment or reservation.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
- To send periodic emails. The email address you provide for payments, inquiries, or reservations may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to our business. In addition, you may receive occasional company news, updates, and related product or service information.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you make a payment, or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our payment gateway provider’s database. This database is only accessible by those authorized with special access rights, and they are required to keep the information confidential. However, no security measure is guaranteed to be effective. When you transmit personal information you do so at your own risk.
After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
Yes. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers’ systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, as long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information in order to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or in order to protect our rights, property, and safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. Therefore, we have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Because we value your privacy, we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act.
As part of the California Online Privacy Protection Act, all users of our site may make necessary changes to their personal information by logging into the "My Account" page. In the case of an address change, you must follow the terms specified in the rental agreement.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act). We do not knowingly collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
This policy was last modified on January 15, 2014
1281 Furukawa Way
Santa Maria, CA 93458