We want to help you obtain the most value out of every inch of space you rent. The key is organization. Organize your storage unit so that the items you need the most often are the most accessible. Here are some tips to consider when storing your belongings:
- Store table tops, mattresses, and couches on their end to save floor space.
- Store glass and mirrors between mattresses.
- Store garden tools and hoses in empty trash cans.
- Use all available space in drawers, refrigerator, washer, and dryer.
- Leave items you frequently use near the front of your storage space.
- Consider leaving an isle down the middle for future access.
- Always store mattresses in protective covers.
- Use protective covers for furniture.
- Store furniture on boards or pallets.
- Drain oils and gasoline out of all lawn and garden equipment.
- Never store anything combustible such as paints, chemicals, oil, and gasoline.
- Never store food items that are not permanently sealed in a can.
- Always use a high security lock.
- Check on your stored goods periodically.